Internist

Great Doc! show details Great Doc!
by Jerry D. on Feb 26th, 2015

A Doc who REALLY cares... We wouldn't trade him for anyone. I travel a far distance to keep him as our Doctor.

Jan 25th, 2013

Pretty good doctor overall.

PUT YOUR LIFE IN HIS HANDS show details PUT YOUR LIFE IN HIS HANDS
Nov 21st, 2011

I was a patient of Ed Swisher for about ten years before I moved to Texas. If I moved back to the Lansing area I would do everything within my power to get back on his patient list. He treats patients with dignity and is a man without ego. When he diagnoses something wrong with a patient he will refer that individual to a specialist if he is not totally confident he can treat the problem as well as any doctor. As another reviewer said, "He is a doctor to keep for life."

Jul 28th, 2011

Ed is great--Myself--wife and all 3 kids are patients. He is a Doc for life kind of guy! Excellent.

Jan 6th, 2011

Excellent doctor.

Good Doc show details Good Doc
by Beadman on Aug 3rd, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Swisher since 1989 and it's been a great relationship.He saved my life by referring me to a Urologist after he suspected a change in my Prostate during a regular annual physical.After a biopsy, it turned out I had cancer and underwent surgery.That was eleven years ago....I'm still cancer free.He recognized that his receptionist was a bit "caustic" and replaced her with a wonderful lady who is actually personable.I only hope he plans to keep his practice active until I'm 90.