Internists

2311 S Cedar St
Ste B
Lansing, MI 48910
517-484-7900
Locations and availability (1)

Jan 25th, 2013

Pretty good doctor overall.

|  PUT YOUR LIFE IN HIS HANDS  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2011

I was a patient of Ed Swisher for about ten years before I moved to Texas. If I moved back to the Lansing area I would do everything within my power to get back on his patient list. He treats patients with dignity and is a man without ego. When he diagnoses something wrong with a patient he will refer that individual to a specialist if he is not totally confident he can treat the problem as well as any doctor. As another reviewer said, "He is a doctor to keep for life."

Jul 28th, 2011

Ed is great--Myself--wife and all 3 kids are patients. He is a Doc for life kind of guy! Excellent.

Jan 6th, 2011

Excellent doctor.

|  Good Doc  |  show details
by Beadman on Aug 3rd, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Swisher since 1989 and it's been a great relationship.He saved my life by referring me to a Urologist after he suspected a change in my Prostate during a regular annual physical.After a biopsy, it turned out I had cancer and underwent surgery.That was eleven years ago....I'm still cancer free.He recognized that his receptionist was a bit "caustic" and replaced her with a wonderful lady who is actually personable.I only hope he plans to keep his practice active until I'm 90.