A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Szteinbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Szteinbaum is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Szteinbaum, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Szteinbaum graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Martin Szteinbaum MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Szteinbaum practice?
- Dr. Edward Szteinbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Szteinbaum practices Psychiatry near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Psychiatrists.