A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Szteinbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Szteinbaum is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szteinbaum
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Szteinbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Szteinbaum, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Szteinbaum graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Martin Szteinbaum MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward M. Szteinbaum practice?
- Dr. Edward Szteinbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Szteinbaum practices Psychiatry near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, NJ.
See Princeton Psychiatrists.