A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Butler is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Butler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- Northside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Thomas Butler MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Butler practice?
- Dr. Edward Butler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Butler practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Warren, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Warren Physiatrists and Warren Pain Management Doctors.