A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Butler graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Butler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- Hillside Rehab Hospital, Warren, Oh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Butler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Butler practice?
Dr. Edward Butler practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Warren, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Warren Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Butler, Dr. Eddie Butler, Dr. Eddy Butler, Dr. Edison Butler