A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Chu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Chu, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Tsien Chu MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Chu practice?
- Dr. Edward Chu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Chu practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Allergists and Phoenix Pediatricians.