A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Chu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Chu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Chu, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chu graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Tsien Chu MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Chu practice?
- Dr. Edward Chu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Chu practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Phoenix Allergists and Phoenix Pediatricians.