Allergists, Pediatrician, Pediatric Specialist
300 W Clarendon Ave
Ste 120
Phoenix, AZ 85013
602-277-3337
Locations and availability (7)

Feb 27th, 2012

Dr. Chu has been my allergist for years. He has a good care-giver manner, he incorporates the patient into formulating the treatment plan. He has helped me deal with severe allergies and he has a nice sense of humor too.

Apr 19th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Chu off and on for about 6 years and find him very knowledgeable concerning allergies and asthma, as I have them both. He is a very caring person and so is his staff. They all have that attitude of "what else can we do for you" that is missing in our world today. I will continue to see Dr. Chu until he says he is completely retire which I hope isnt for a long while.

|  Great Asthma Doctor  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2010

I have seen Dr Chu periodically since the early '90s. He has always done a good job at prescribing Rx that have kept my Asthma under control. He is also very pleasant person to be around.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2010

Dr Chu,Is a very knowledgeable and caring Doctor. He is very promt with his appointments. He personally calls and follow up with my questions. He has been my allergist for 20 years. He diagnosed and treated me for: allergic asthma, allergic rhinitist, food allergies, contact allergies. He treated me when I became ill with a very severe case of Bronchitis.

by Phil B. on Jul 5th, 2009

Our son who is now 11 has be seeing Dr. Chu for the last past 5 years, after many many trips to his pediatrician and being very disappointed with the staff and the lack of knowledge they had I decided to look for a REAL DOCTOR. For years our son suffered from asthma and none of the staff at the other place would not say until one of their doctor who is asthmatic said I think you should do some research on asthma and then come back. Did that and tried to go back and see the same doctor but they said we don't think he has asthma, well that was enough called Dr. Chu's office talk to his staff whom told us to bring everything in that the other place had given us and he threw all of it out and replaced them with a couple samples and 2 prescriptions and a list of when to try them. Our son whom Dr. Chu said has seasonal asthma had missed 15 plus days of school his first 2 years but by 3rd grade Dr. Chu got him a perfect attendance award with his excellent care and our prayers. Our daughter see's him to and Dr. Chu said she has seasonal allegies so 1 bottle of medicine take as needed last a whole year she only takes it when the temperature changes. So far son only takes an in-hale as needed during the coldest months and a tablet once a year when he wants to play his head off on a windy day, 4th grade 1 Day out FLU, 5th grade 1 Day out FLU. I cannot thank Dr. Chu and his staff enough for being there for us 24x7 with a condition I have never had to deal with before, May The LORD BLESS and KEEP him and his staff. p.s. our children just warm up to him because he speaks their language, no shots or bad tasting medicine I just want to look in your ear or down your throat....ok with them

|  dont bother  |  show details
by rtstuff on Jul 4th, 2009

He misdiagnosed my condition. He was the second doctor to tell me I had asthma, when it was really acid reflux I later found out by a different doctor. I question his medical knowledge.