Dr. Edward Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Lee?

June 9th, 2016

Dr. Lee makes this type of appointment easy breezy. He is kind, gentle, patience, and presented all of my options thoroughly and answered all of my questions completely.

January 5th, 2016

Fabulous Doctor

Dr. Lee is the best doctor I have ever had. I saw him through out my pregnancy and he delivered my precious baby girl. My daughter's heart rate started dropping during my labor and after trying to keep her heart rate up, we ended with a c-section. Dr. Lee made me feel safe and comfortable during my delivery. The staff at Highland Park hospital were phenomenal. I highly recommend Dr. Lee.

August 9th, 2015

He delivered both my children and I highly recommend him. I had c-sections (the first unplanned, the second was scheduled) and it really touched me that in the OR Dr. Lee held me/my shoulders when they put the spinal in. It felt personal and very comforting, like he truly cared.

April 23rd, 2015

Look no further. He is the best.

I was initially uncomfortable going to a male physician for my annual exam but doctor Lee set my mind at ease with his genuine concern for my health and questions. He's very easy to converse with about important and sensitive issues and he is very knowledgeable and caring. He does not jump to conclusions without facts and listens carefully. The exam was quick and painless and he reports results very quickly. The entire process from making the appointment to receiving the results was very prompt. I am extremely grateful that he was recommended to me and my search for a great OBGYN is officially over. I wanted to leave him a great recommendation on this website, because all of the positive reviews posted here within set my mind at ease before my initial consultation.

March 11th, 2015

Great Experience

I really like Dr. Lee. It's hard to find a doctor that takes time to listen without making you feel rushed. I would recommend Dr. Lee based on his experience, professionalism and grace.

January 25th, 2014

Great experience

Dr. Lee was awesome! I got to see him by mistake because I had gotten my appointed time mixed up but I'm so glad I did. I really liked his professional yet friendly manner. My favorite thing was that he really listened to me, which is something I often feel like doctors don't do. I intend to continue going to him as long as possible.

April 19th, 2013

Good Delivery Experience

Dr. Lee is a partner with my usual doctor. He ended up delivering my first child, saw that the cord was around her neck and cut it before it could hurt her. As a "surgeon" he did an episiotomy that did not hurt as much as I had always feared, and I healed perfectly!

August 26th, 2010

Great Dr.

I saw Dr. Lee for my second Pregnancy and now he is my doctor for my third. I would never use anyone else. He makes me feel comfortable and is really throu at checking everything out. He also listens and involves the kids in a lot of it too. He is a wonderful doctor

May 18th, 2010

Best OB/Gynecologist ever!

I loved having Dr. Lee give me my prenatal care for both of my pregnancys, and would recomend him to any woman who wants a nice, friendly, and caring doctor! He is very handsom too :)

February 26th, 2010

Listens to patients and respects patient's point of view

Dr. Edward Lee is a skilled Ob/Gyn. More importantly, he really listens carefully to his patients and respects their concerns for treatment. I highly recommend him as a surgeon and a doctor.

January 23rd, 2017