Dr. Edward Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 9th, 2016
Dr. Lee makes this type of appointment easy breezy. He is kind, gentle, patience, and presented all of my options thoroughly and answered all of my questions completely.

January 5th, 2016
Fabulous Doctor
Dr. Lee is the best doctor I have ever had. I saw him through out my pregnancy and he delivered my precious baby girl. My daughter's heart rate started dropping during my labor and after trying to keep her heart rate up, we ended with a c-section. Dr. Lee made me feel safe and comfortable during my delivery. The staff at Highland Park hospital were phenomenal. I highly recommend Dr. Lee.

August 9th, 2015
He delivered both my children and I highly recommend him. I had c-sections (the first unplanned, the second was scheduled) and it really touched me that in the OR Dr. Lee held me/my shoulders when they put the spinal in. It felt personal and very comforting, like he truly cared.

April 23rd, 2015
Look no further. He is the best.
I was initially uncomfortable going to a male physician for my annual exam but doctor Lee set my mind at ease with his genuine concern for my health and questions. He's very easy to converse with about important and sensitive issues and he is very knowledgeable and caring. He does not jump to conclusions without facts and listens carefully. The exam was quick and painless and he reports results very quickly. The entire process from making the appointment to receiving the results was very prompt. I am extremely grateful that he was recommended to me and my search for a great OBGYN is officially over. I wanted to leave him a great recommendation on this website, because all of the positive reviews posted here within set my mind at ease before my initial consultation.

March 11th, 2015
Great Experience
I really like Dr. Lee. It's hard to find a doctor that takes time to listen without making you feel rushed. I would recommend Dr. Lee based on his experience, professionalism and grace.

January 25th, 2014
Great experience
Dr. Lee was awesome! I got to see him by mistake because I had gotten my appointed time mixed up but I'm so glad I did. I really liked his professional yet friendly manner. My favorite thing was that he really listened to me, which is something I often feel like doctors don't do. I intend to continue going to him as long as possible.

April 19th, 2013
Good Delivery Experience
Dr. Lee is a partner with my usual doctor. He ended up delivering my first child, saw that the cord was around her neck and cut it before it could hurt her. As a "surgeon" he did an episiotomy that did not hurt as much as I had always feared, and I healed perfectly!

March 29th, 2013
Would never recommend him
I would not go to this doctor. I do not know what other people are talking about. I was a 38 yr female pregnant with my second child, after trying lots of treatments 4 years later I got pregnant on my own. This doctor treated me with such a lackadaisical attitude. Every time he saw me the actual visit lasted less than 5 min. I went to his office spotting/bleeding at third trimester his other partner did all the test and said that seems ok but still asked me to keep my appointment with dr lee a week later. Dr Lee did not run any tests on me said I looked fine and not to come back till 3 weeks in my third trimester that too with spotting. I even told him I get cramping he said just have tylenol and take rest. Asked about labor pains said will discuss in the next visit which he said was in 3 weeks My husband kept telling me everywhere he reads on the internet the signs were bad. Sadly at 30 weeks I pick my husband up from the airport on friday (yes he used to travel 5 days a week) on a winter stormy night i was cramping a lot. Woke up to have tylenol per this docs suggestion when I felt a gush of blood! My husband rushed me with my daughter to the nearest north-shore hospital at midnight with terrible winter storm bc highland park was 20 mins away. I call his office the other doc that had seen me earlier was on call who sounded irritated why i did not go to highland park bc they do not do labor delivery where i went. I was annoyed and said neither does my husband. All ER staff are trained to do an emergency c-section. Then the hospital transported me to evanston and the baby was out in a hour 2 months premature. This doc or his office never called me guess they did not make any money from delivering my baby. I wish I had the energy to file a malpractice law suit but all I wanted was the good health of my child. Thanks to the amazing NICU at evanston my child is ok. I am not accusing this doc of my premature labor but any other doc would have treated a 38 year old mother having a child after a lot of fertility treatment and starts spotting in 3rd trimester with more caution!

August 26th, 2010
Great Dr.
I saw Dr. Lee for my second Pregnancy and now he is my doctor for my third. I would never use anyone else. He makes me feel comfortable and is really throu at checking everything out. He also listens and involves the kids in a lot of it too. He is a wonderful doctor

May 18th, 2010
Best OB/Gynecologist ever!
I loved having Dr. Lee give me my prenatal care for both of my pregnancys, and would recomend him to any woman who wants a nice, friendly, and caring doctor! He is very handsom too :)

February 26th, 2010
Listens to patients and respects patient's point of view
Dr. Edward Lee is a skilled Ob/Gyn. More importantly, he really listens carefully to his patients and respects their concerns for treatment. I highly recommend him as a surgeon and a doctor.