A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- All aspects of cardiac and thoracic surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Murphy has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward T Murphy MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Edward Murphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Murphy practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI.
See Grand Rapids Cardiothoracic Surgeons.