Learn more about Dr. Edward O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward O'Brien, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. O'Brien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Troy Community Hospital
- Robert Packer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Thomas O'Brien MD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Edward O'Brien has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edward O'Brien practices Medical Oncology near Lewisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Selinsgrove, PA and Lock Haven, PA.
See Lewisburg Oncologists.