Learn more about Dr. Edward O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward O'Brien, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. O'Brien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Troy Community Hospital
- Robert Packer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Thomas O'Brien MD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Edward O'Brien has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edward O'Brien practices Medical Oncology near Lewisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Selinsgrove, PA and Lock Haven, PA.
See Lewisburg Oncologists.