A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward O'Brien is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward O'Brien, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. O'Brien has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Troy Community Hospital
- Robert Packer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Thomas O'Brien MD is a male Oncologist , has 31 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Edward O'Brien has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward O'Brien practices Medical Oncology near Sayre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Ithaca, NY and Towanda, PA.
See Sayre Oncologists.