A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Szabo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Szabo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szabo
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Szabo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Szabo, FACC, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Szabo graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Theodore Szabo FACC, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Szabo practice?
- Dr. Edward Szabo has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Szabo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Latrobe, PA.
See Latrobe Internists and Latrobe Cardiologists.