A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Szabo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Szabo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szabo
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Szabo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Szabo, FACC, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Szabo graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Theodore Szabo FACC, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Szabo practice?
- Dr. Edward Szabo has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Szabo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Latrobe, PA.
See Latrobe Internists and Latrobe Cardiologists.