A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Szabo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Szabo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Szabo, MD, MS, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Szabo graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Szabo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- UPMC Passavant
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Szabo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Szabo practice?
Dr. Edward Szabo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Latrobe, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, PA and Jeannette, PA.
See Latrobe Internists, Latrobe Cardiologists, and Latrobe Nuclear Medicine Physicians.