A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Szabo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Szabo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Szabo, FACC, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Szabo graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Szabo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Frick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Theodore Szabo FACC, MD, and MS is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward T. Szabo practice?
- Dr. Edward Szabo has 15 office locations.
Dr. Edward Szabo practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Latrobe, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Oconto, WI and Marinette, WI.
See Latrobe Internists and Latrobe Cardiologists.