A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Talberth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talberth
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talberth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Talberth, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Talberth graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Talberth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- S/ M Radiology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Lewis Talberth MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Talberth practice?
- Dr. Edward Talberth has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Talberth practices Radiology near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Radiologists.