A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Talberth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talberth
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talberth Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Talberth, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Talberth graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Talberth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- S/ M Radiology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Lewis Talberth MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Talberth practice?
- Dr. Edward Talberth has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Talberth practices Radiology near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Radiologists.