Learn more about Dr. Edward Tanner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Tanner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tanner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Tanner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanner graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Tanner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Clein Tanner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward C. Tanner practice?
- Dr. Edward Tanner has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Tanner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.