A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Tarnawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarnawa graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Tarnawa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Davis Tarnawa MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Tarnawa practice?
- Dr. Edward Tarnawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Tarnawa practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.