A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Tashjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Tashjian, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tashjian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Tashjian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Tashjian MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Edward Tashjian practice?
- Dr. Edward Tashjian has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edward Tashjian practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Physiatrists.