A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Tashjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Tashjian, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tashjian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Tashjian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tashjian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward Tashjian practice?
Dr. Edward Tashjian practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Physiatrists.