A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Tashjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Tashjian is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tashjian
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tashjian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Tashjian, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tashjian graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Tashjian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Tashjian MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Edward Tashjian practice?
- Dr. Edward Tashjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Tashjian practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Physiatrists.