A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Telzak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Telzak
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Telzak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Telzak, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Opportunistic Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Telzak graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Telzak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Elliot Telzak MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Telzak practice?
- Dr. Edward Telzak has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Telzak practices Infectious Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.