A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Telzak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Telzak
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Telzak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Telzak, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Opportunistic Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Telzak graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Telzak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Concourse Division Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center-Fulton Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Elliot Telzak MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Telzak practice?
- Dr. Edward Telzak has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Telzak practices Infectious Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.