A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Telzak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Telzak, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Opportunistic Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Telzak graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Telzak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Fulton Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Telzak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Telzak practice?
Dr. Edward Telzak practices Infectious Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Infectious Disease Doctors.