Edward B Tieng MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

September 24th, 2014
The Best
He is very attentive to you & your situation ,fantastic bedside manner,excellent results ....remaining stone free. Very nice office staff. Highly recommended. Dr. Tieng will always be our family doctor.

July 15th, 2013
Impressed
I visited Dr. Tieng to get a second opinion after visiting another local urologist who was of NO help. Dr. Tieng quickly recognized what the issue was and recommended a simple solution which has proved most effective. He also has a wonderful bedside manner in addition to his attention for detail.

October 23rd, 2010
Excellent
I have a 9mm kidney stone that has my urinary tract blocked on one side w/ an infection under it. He placed a stent in to help my kidney drain and clear out the infection. He has been taking precautions to prevent the spread of my infection and was excellent at the stent placement. I have read horror stores about stents and I have felt very little discomfort. He was my doctor at Fort Sanders and all the staff there took excellent care of me, too. The stent placement was my first surgery ever. He and his staff made the whole experience the best it could have been under the circumstances. His plans are to blast the stone with sound waves to break it up so that it is possible to pass. This is yet to be done, but I have the utmost confidence that he will continue to take great care of me.