Dr. Edward Tobe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Tobe?

Posted on August 28th, 2011

Dr Tobe has spent more time with me than any other Dr let alone Psychiatrist I have ever had. Every Psychiatrist I have had are only allowed to see you for 15 min. and they prescribe med's that is it. It is impossible to really understand what the problem really is unless you spend time with the patient. It seems we finally got to the root of my depression after all. Frankly that took care, and time. He is a good man.

Posted on February 11th, 2011

He sees each person as a challenge. His range of knowledge is extraordinary. He treats me with respect. He is available to patients 24 hours.

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

I had initially been upset that after two months of waiting for an appointment my appointment had to be rescheduled and originally the soonest I could get another appointment is Dec. I later received a phone call from Dr Tobe's office saying that Dr Tobe had scheduled a special time slot for me. Though I had a less than positive attitude regarding this in the begin I have definitely had a change of attitude since visiting him. He does something that none of my other doctors have. He Listens. I'm not saying hearing I'm saying listens to everything I am telling him and not taking a biased sided opinion. I'd visit him again.

treating for over 11 years, he tries hard,

Posted on February 4th, 2009

he prescribes meds that are questioned by other physicians and pharmacists as the could be potential life threatening; changes meds frequently that can worsen symptoms of depressions; has seem pre-occupied with matters outside practice for last couple of years, seems to be forgetful and maybe his age is catching up with is ability to adequately treat patients.

mental illness patient made worse by medical treatment by Ed Tobe

Posted on February 4th, 2009

make rash decisions, not expert in every aspect of treating mental illnesses. seems to be getting forgetful and perhaps senile as he ages.

Amazing Doctor

Posted on December 3rd, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Tobe for several years to manage my chemical imbalance (depression) through medication as well as therapy. Dr. Tobe is knowledgeable, honest, and caring. The man is brilliant but not arrogant in thinking is 100% correct. He will seek council if needed from his peers in various medical specialties. He approaches a problem (such as a person's difficulty in cycling depression) from all angles and exhausts all possible treatment options before he narrows down his recommended plan of action for a patient. His approach is direct and I am eternally grateful for all his done in keeping my mental health stable while helping me develop as a person.

Excellent Physician

Posted on January 21st, 2008

I began seeing Dr. Tobe in the 1990s, more than 10 years ago. He is a dynamic man who goes above and beyond the call of duty for all his patients. I rarely bother him. However, if I needed him at 4 a.m., I am fairly sure he'd call me and squeeze me into his tight schedule immediately. He doesn't take many new patients but if you need a great doctor in this field, you'll find none better.

Posted on September 29th, 2017