A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Tobey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Tobey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobey graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Tobey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Atlanta Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward William Tobey MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Tobey practice?
- Dr. Edward Tobey has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Tobey practices Psychiatry near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Psychiatrists.