A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Tobey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tobey
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tobey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Tobey, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobey graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Tobey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Wadley Regional Medical Center
- Atlanta Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward W. - Tobey MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Tobey practice?
- Dr. Edward Tobey has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Tobey practices Psychiatry near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Psychiatrists.