3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
stay away from this guy show details stay away from this guy
Oct 4th, 2015

He is a fraud. Stay away if you are seeking treatment following a stroke.

THIS MAN IS DISGUSTING AND SHOULD BE LOCKED UP. show details THIS MAN IS DISGUSTING AND SHOULD BE LOCKED UP.
by John S. on Nov 9th, 2014

Everything that the people said in the negative reviews below are true. This man is taking advantage of people that would be willing to do anything to have the pain taken away or have a little hope put back into their recovery. I took my mom there who had a stroke 3 years ago. He showed no concern about her medical history... only our finances. I cried my eyes out when I left that office. He is really good at giving people hope, but thank God we were able to see right through him. DO NOT GO THERE AND DO NOT GIVE THEM MONEY... THEY ARE ONLY THERE TO ROB YOU BLIND. I'M SURPRISED HE IS STILL AROUND

Dr. Tobinick has given me my mom back! show details Dr. Tobinick has given me my mom back!
Aug 22nd, 2010

My mom has alzheimers and was declining rapidly. His innovative treatment has kept her functioning at a highly effective rate, for over three years. She was diagnosed in the moderate category when she started and now tests out mild His staff are all wonderful!

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Jun 12th, 2010

Total scam!! Do not go to his office - rip off!

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Doesn't Stand By Work show details Doesn't Stand By Work
by Charlotte on May 6th, 2008

I went for laser hair removal and it didn't work, and he refused any sort of refund. Don't recommend. More expensive than other places and doesn't back up his work.

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse