Dermatologists, Internist

100 Ucla Medical Plz
Suite 205-210
Los Angeles, CA 90095
310-824-6191
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  HE SHOULD BE DISBARRED!!! - SCAM!!! THIEF!!!!  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2012

This seems more like a SCAM than a Dr's appointment!!!!Due to a radio advertisement of his clinic in Boca Raton, FL, I took my mother (who suffered a stroke about three years ago) for a $5 consultation. After showing a video and asking 5 questions regarding my mom's history, an assistant (not a Doctor) said my mom was the perfect candidate" for the treatment. I asked several times what was the cost but I was told the treatment was so unique to each patient they could not tell me the cost without having the neurologist make a personal diagnose for my mother. After paying $400.00 the doctor came in the room and asked questions about where we lived, our profession, employment status (they seemed more interested in our income than my mom's health history!!!!). Then, after five minutes without even touching my mother or checking her vital signs, Dr. Tobinik said she was the "perfect" patient and that each shot costs $4,000.00.$400. too much for five minutes trying to inquire about our finances; $4,000.00 same price for all stroke patients, never got the "personalized" diagnostic; the whole experience a thief wearing a doctor's scrub with total disregard for the hope of ill people and the families... HE SHOULD BE DISBARRED!!!

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  TOTAL NONSENSE  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2012

Dr. Tobinick is a crock. He had "Disc Cure" a number of years ago. The state medical board admonished him for the use of Enbrel to treat back pain. He then used Enbrel on Strokes, then on Alzheimer's disease. All of it is non-sense. There is no literature to support this business. And, oh, by the way, insurance doesn't cover it.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  Dr. Tobinick has given me my mom back!  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2010

My mom has alzheimers and was declining rapidly. His innovative treatment has kept her functioning at a highly effective rate, for over three years. She was diagnosed in the moderate category when she started and now tests out mild His staff are all wonderful!

|  show details
Jun 12th, 2010

Total scam!! Do not go to his office - rip off!

|  Doesn't Stand By Work  |  show details
by Charlotte on May 6th, 2008

I went for laser hair removal and it didn't work, and he refused any sort of refund. Don't recommend. More expensive than other places and doesn't back up his work.