A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Tokatlian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Tokatlian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Tokatlian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tokatlian graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tokatlian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Desert Samaritan Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tokatlian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance