A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Tokatlian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Tokatlian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Tokatlian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tokatlian graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tokatlian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Desert Samaritan Hospital
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward O Tokatlian MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward O. Tokatlian practice?
- Dr. Edward Tokatlian has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Tokatlian practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Hospice & Palliative Specialists.