Internist, Hospice & Palliative Specialist

Jan 25th, 2016

Dr. followed up with us on New Year's Day...

Apr 29th, 2015

Easy to talk to and very understanding. very thorough

The Best show details The Best
Aug 29th, 2011

20 plus years of great service.

trustworthy internist -- follows through show details trustworthy internist -- follows through
Feb 4th, 2011

He listens and makes recommendations as well as follows through on questions asked and follow up visits. He spends an appropriate amount of time to address my concerns.

Bad customer service show details Bad customer service
Jun 30th, 2010

Dr. Tokatlian is great but it is hard to get in to see him if anything urgent is going on. I have been with this office for over thirteen years and I always have to wait. The last two times I waited one and one-half hours. The last visit, after waiting that long, the np only spent ten minutes with me and was very rude. She was condescending and dismissive. I am definitely changing offices. I almost always have to call for my test results. The day after I got tests done I called the facility that ran my tests and I was told they were faxed over at 10:21 am that day. I called my doctor's office twice,since I was in severe pain, and twice I was told they did not have the report. They finally called me at 6pm to give me the results. Because of the results I had to make an appt with a specialist but it was after business hours. They were rude and unprofessional. Dr. Tokatlian is fabulous but he has too many other doctors and nurse practitioners working there and not enough help at the front desk.

Awesom Staff All Around show details Awesom Staff All Around
Mar 8th, 2010

I've seen three doctors in this office and two Nurse Practitioners they are all attentive, warm, concerned and accurate. Great place to be a patient.

Very professional show details Very professional
Apr 2nd, 2008

I appreciate how he has tests run prior to the appointment and does not require a follow up appointment (read as $) to go over the results. Most follow up information and prescriptions are done over the phone. His P.A. is very responsive to questions.