Dr. Edward Tomaneng MD Patient Reviews

3.2

September 7th, 2016
Bad experience
First there lost my X ray it mad eme mad that I had to get a second one, than there told me I have to get a nother x ray done and blood work before my surgery than when I asked about how much it cost me there told me never mind you don't need to get this done, and than there never gave me a straight answer how much I would have to pay out of pocket if I decide to go with the surgery, I think there not professional in my eyes !

March 30th, 2010
Saved my Daughters life
Best doctor, very kind and caring. He found a tumor, when a doctor across the street said nothing was wrong, she was too old (25) to have adenoid problems, well guess what the adenoid came out with a huge malignant tumor. Ed Tomaneng saved her life.

December 8th, 2009
Experience is alwayrs a plus!
In my opinion, Dr. Tomaneng has the best bedside manner of any physician I've dealt before. His work ethics are superior and all his diagnosis and treatments are correct. You can actually call and get seen the same day - now try that else where!

July 28th, 2008
worst sutures I've ever seen
He knows his stuff, diagnosis, treatment and everything is spot on. Expect to wait a while in the waiting room and once in the patient rooms, and don't let this man stitch you up! Shese are the worst sutures I've ever seen in my entire life, and I work as a Biomedical Equipment Technician in a hospital, so I've seen a quite a few.