A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Tomkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Tomkin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Infectious Disease
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomkin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Tomkin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward A Tomkin DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Tomkin practice?
- Dr. Edward Tomkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Tomkin practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Otolaryngologists and Allentown Plastic Surgeons.