A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Tomkin is Good. Dr. Tomkin has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomkin graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tomkin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tomkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Tomkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Tomkin practice?
Dr. Edward Tomkin practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eduardo Tomkin, Dr. Edison Tomkin, Dr. Ned Tomkin, Dr. Eddy Tomkin