Dr. Edward Tomkin DO Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Bethlehem, PA

3.2

April 11th, 2016
Dr. Tompkin great - staff not as great
Needed to see Dr. Tompkin - the first appointment was 4 days away! Dr. Tompkin is great - but the staff is marginal.

March 25th, 2014
This Doctor is the Best
Dr. Tomkin is a kind man who cares about his patients. He listens and spends the time to carefully explain things. I recommend him to everyone.

July 2nd, 2013
He is the worse ENT I have ever experienced, I went to him on the suggestion of my family doctor I have had constant tonsillitis and strep throat not to mention my one tonsil is bigger then the other and I have tonsil stones and an enlarged lymph node under said tonsil. He walked in asked why I was there, told me that he never heard of an adult with strep and was I sure I had it, told me there was no way with all my medical problems which are not many would he touch me I could die during a tonsillectomy because adults tend to hemorrhage and die and looked in my throat for 10 seconds, told me how he would only send me for a sleep study which I just had so he said okay well that is all then, he didn't say anything else walked out and handed me my bill. Nothing like being dismissed by a doctor you are supposed to trust. Never again will anyone I know go to him.

April 16th, 2013
no notice
i have had surgery at this practice which went well; the staff is friendly and professional. i have been going there for allergy shots for 6 years without problems. However, i showed up for a shot today and was told the practice was closing next week and they would only have the bethlehem office available from now on. They did give me a package to take to my family doctor for them to administer future shots. I find this lack of notice extremely unprofessional and makes me wonder about the judgement of the doctors who own the practice.

April 1st, 2012
Dr. Tomkin spent about 7 or 8 min. with me, his PA spent about 25 minutes with me, he was very concerned, I would see him again. Dr. Tomkin was OK

March 8th, 2010
Spent less that two minutes with me. Physician's assistant did all the work. Very disappointing.

November 28th, 2009
The Best
Great doc and staff!!

July 21st, 2008
Visits
I saw Dr.Tomkin the first time i went there.His Pa. has seen me throughout my visits.I think he should be the dr. he is a sweet and caring man.