Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Yahoo.
This Doctor is the Best show details This Doctor is the Best
Mar 25th, 2014

Dr. Tomkin is a kind man who cares about his patients. He listens and spends the time to carefully explain things. I recommend him to everyone.

Jul 2nd, 2013

He is the worse ENT I have ever experienced, I went to him on the suggestion of my family doctor I have had constant tonsillitis and strep throat not to mention my one tonsil is bigger then the other and I have tonsil stones and an enlarged lymph node under said tonsil. He walked in asked why I was there, told me that he never heard of an adult with strep and was I sure I had it, told me there was no way with all my medical problems which are not many would he touch me I could die during a tonsillectomy because adults tend to hemorrhage and die and looked in my throat for 10 seconds, told me how he would only send me for a sleep study which I just had so he said okay well that is all then, he didn't say anything else walked out and handed me my bill. Nothing like being dismissed by a doctor you are supposed to trust. Never again will anyone I know go to him.

no notice show details no notice
Apr 16th, 2013

i have had surgery at this practice which went well; the staff is friendly and professional. i have been going there for allergy shots for 6 years without problems. However, i showed up for a shot today and was told the practice was closing next week and they would only have the bethlehem office available from now on. They did give me a package to take to my family doctor for them to administer future shots. I find this lack of notice extremely unprofessional and makes me wonder about the judgement of the doctors who own the practice.

Apr 1st, 2012

Dr. Tomkin spent about 7 or 8 min. with me, his PA spent about 25 minutes with me, he was very concerned, I would see him again. Dr. Tomkin was OK

Mar 8th, 2010

Spent less that two minutes with me. Physician's assistant did all the work. Very disappointing.

The Best show details The Best
Nov 28th, 2009

Great doc and staff!!

Visits show details Visits
Jul 21st, 2008

I saw Dr.Tomkin the first time i went there.His Pa. has seen me throughout my visits.I think he should be the dr. he is a sweet and caring man.

by laer13 on Sep 12th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I had the absolute worst medical experience with Dr. Tomkin. He did a "surgical" procedure on me without any explanation, didn't tell me in advance what he was doing, that I would experience discomfort, NOTHING! I also found out after the office visit he

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
by c1042 on Sep 10th, 2007 on citysearch.com

11111 11111111111 1111 112222222 32aasa22 ssssssssssssssssss ddddfffffffff ddddddddddddd

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Sep 29th, 2005 on yahoo.com

very nice: Dr. Tomkin was very nice and competence.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com