inactive

• Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2013
Dr Tong is an excellent Doctor
I have been going to Dr Tong for 15 years. He is very thorough and spends as much time as necessary. He never rushes. He as very good staff, they are always nice to me. He is very busy and last minute appointments can be a challenge, and expect to wait a bit, He is no worse than any other doctor. I don;t mind the wait is worth it and I budget my time accordingly.

April 27th, 2010
Very thorough and caring doctor
I have been Dr. Tong's patient for 13 (plus) yrs. He is outstanding. You will wait either in the room or in the waiting area so prepare yourself for that reality. He treats the person he is with undividedly.Eilleen Scheidel is also excellent!I have one single complaint that I wish I could share with the doctor. The new receptionist is crass and unprofessional and impatient in her attitude toward patients. It is a reoccurring problem and may end up reflecting on the practice as a whole. If I were a new patient and this was my first impression and experience with the practice- I might not return, which would be tragic because of the extreme professionalism of the Doctor side and the remaining team. I hope they might find a different role for her and rebuild their team to reflect their professional practice.

November 30th, 2008
A Very Good Doc
My family has been receiving health care from Dr. Tong for about 5 years. Comparing personal experiences to other family doctors we've had, he is far the best. My wife and I were both impressed when we first switched to Riverside Family Practice -- and we still are. Dr. Tong has resolved our ailments (adult and children) effectively, and we have no complaints. We respect his opionions and advice, because he is always spot-on. He takes time to understand. I would recomend this doctor.

October 22nd, 2014