A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Treadwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Treadwell is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Treadwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Treadwell graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Treadwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Chowan Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Louis Treadwell MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Treadwell practice?
- Dr. Edward Treadwell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Treadwell practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists and Greenville Rheumatologists.