A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Treyve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Treyve is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Treyve
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Treyve Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Treyve, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Treyve graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Treyve has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward L Treyve MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Treyve practice?
- Dr. Edward Treyve has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Treyve practices Otolaryngology near Longview, WA.
See Longview Otolaryngologists.