A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Treyve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Treyve is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Treyve, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Treyve graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Treyve has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Treyve accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Treyve practice?
Dr. Edward Treyve practices Otolaryngology near Longview, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Longview Otolaryngologists.