A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Treyve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Treyve is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Treyve, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Treyve graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Treyve has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward L Treyve MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Treyve practice?
- Dr. Edward Treyve has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Treyve practices Otolaryngology near Longview, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Longview Otolaryngologists.