A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Trimble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Trimble, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Trimble graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Trimble has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Trimble practice?
Dr. Edward Trimble practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD and Columbia, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.