A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Trimble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trimble
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Trimble Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Trimble, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Glandular and Epithelial Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Trimble graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Trimble has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Lloyd Trimble MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Edward L. Trimble practice?
- Dr. Edward Trimble has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Trimble practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Columbia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.