Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Trimble
Dr. Edward Trimble, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Baltimore, MD. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology. Dr. Trimble is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center and The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Trimble has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
Dr. Edward Trimble is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, MD.
Dr. Edward Wallach
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Columbia, MD 0 mi55
Dr. Terri Cornelison
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology
Columbia, MD 0 mi32
Dr. Valery Petrosian
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Columbia, MD 0.18 mi10