A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Truemper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Truemper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Truemper, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Truemper graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Truemper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Mary`s Hospital
- ST Marys Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph Truemper MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Truemper practice?
- Dr. Edward Truemper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Truemper practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Critical Care Practitioners.