A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Uberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Uberti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uberti
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uberti Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Uberti graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Uberti has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Edgewood Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Uberti DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward Uberti practice?
- Dr. Edward Uberti has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Uberti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hermitage, PA.
See Hermitage Orthopedic Surgeons.