A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Uberti is Good. Dr. Uberti has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Uberti graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uberti has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uberti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Uberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Uberti practice?
Dr. Edward Uberti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hermitage, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Transfer, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Hermitage Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ed Uberti, Dr. Eddie Uberti, Dr. Eddy Uberti, Dr. Edison Uberti