A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Uhlemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uhlemann
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Uhlemann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Uhlemann graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Richard Uhlemann MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Uhlemann practice?
- Dr. Edward Uhlemann has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Uhlemann practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Gastroenterologists, and Orlando Pathologists.