A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Uhlemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uhlemann
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Uhlemann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Uhlemann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Uhlemann graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Richard Uhlemann MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Uhlemann practice?
- Dr. Edward Uhlemann has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Uhlemann practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Gastroenterologists, and Orlando Pathologists.