A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Uhlemann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uhlemann
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Uhlemann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Uhlemann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Uhlemann graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Richard Uhlemann MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Edward R. Uhlemann practice?
- Dr. Edward Uhlemann has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Uhlemann practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists, Orlando Gastroenterologists, and Orlando Pathologists.