A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Becker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Becker, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Becker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Van Becker MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Edward V. Becker practice?
- Dr. Edward Becker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Becker practices Dermatology near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Cerrito, CA.
See Walnut Creek Dermatologists.