A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Pierce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pierce
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pierce Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Pierce, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierce graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Pierce has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Western State Hospital - Tacoma
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Vance Pierce DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Edward V. Pierce practice?
- Dr. Edward Pierce has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Pierce practices Psychiatry near Lakewood, WA.
See Lakewood Psychiatrists.