A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Schultz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultz
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Schultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Schultz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schultz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward V Schultz MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward V. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Edward Schultz has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Schultz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Internists and Fort Wayne Gastroenterologists.