A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Schultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Schultz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schultz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Schultz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Schultz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schultz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lagrange Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward V Schultz MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Edward V. Schultz practice?
- Dr. Edward Schultz has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Schultz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Wayne, IN.
See Fort Wayne Internists and Fort Wayne Gastroenterologists.