A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Vanek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Vanek, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vanek
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vanek Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanek graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Vanek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Anthony Vanek DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Vanek practice?
- Dr. Edward Vanek has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Vanek practices Sports Medicine near Atwater, CA.
See Atwater Sports Medicine Doctors.