A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Vanek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Vanek, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanek graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Vanek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Anthony Vanek DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Vanek practice?
- Dr. Edward Vanek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Vanek practices Sports Medicine near Atwater, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA.
See Atwater Orthopedic Surgeons.