A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Vaughn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Vaughn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughn graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Vaughn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Allen Vaughn MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward A. Vaughn practice?
- Dr. Edward Vaughn has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Vaughn practices Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.