A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Verrier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Verrier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verrier
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verrier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Verrier, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Clinical Research
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Verrier graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Verrier has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward D Verrier MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Verrier practice?
- Dr. Edward Verrier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Verrier practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.