A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Verrier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Verrier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verrier
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Verrier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Verrier, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Clinical Research
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Verrier graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Verrier has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward D Verrier MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Verrier practice?
- Dr. Edward Verrier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Edward Verrier practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.