A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Verrier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Verrier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Verrier, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Clinical Research
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Myocardial Infarction
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Verrier graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Verrier has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Verrier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward D. Verrier practice?
Dr. Edward Verrier practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Cardiothoracic Surgeons.