Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Edward Verrier
Dr. Edward Verrier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Seattle, WA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Verrier is affiliated with University of Washington Medical Center, Harborview Medical Center and Univ Of Washington Med Ctr, Seattle, Wa. Dr. Verrier has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Edward Verrier has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Edward Verrier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Shahram Aarabi
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Seattle, WA 0 mi13
Dr. Sherene Shalhub
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Seattle, WA 0 mi14
Dr. Fawwaz Shaw
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Family Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi10