Dr. Edward Victoria MD Patient Reviews

4.9

November 15th, 2016
Great - professional and friendly

June 20th, 2016
Dr.Ed Victoria "The Right Doctor"
After our family doctor who we loved left two months ago, I have been looking for the right doctor. My first appointment with Dr. Ed Victoria was unique. I was impressed from the moment I got to his office. This is “his office” He has his own team, he is not a part of a practica with many other physicians and an owner. This is what impressed me and left me with a smile of gratitude to finally find him: 😊 No other person in the waiting room when I arrived Even as a new patient, it took me only 10 minutes to fill out the few forms The nurse came in 5 minutes after I completed the forms After he tooked all the the vitals, he told me the doctor will come in a few moments “after he reviews” all your information; he came in 7 minutes Doctor was friendly, well informed, not panicked with the information about my liver and easy brushing, asked me who referred him, we talked about my health, medicines, etc. He suggested a “natural” recipe for sinus infections. He ordered blood tests to check my liver, blood circulation, thyroid and others. When they get these tests results, if he needs to change my prescription for the thyroid, I don’t have to make an appointment. They will fax the new prescription to my pharmacy. Bravo! He was interested, great listener, efficient, and funny. And . . the posters in the reception and in the testing rooms are not of marketing of medicines, lists of sickness that you may or may not have, nothing like that. There are about healing, joy, living well, etc. This is a “healing place” 🌀🌹 My family and I call Dr. Victoria "the Right Doctor" 🏆💙

December 9th, 2015
FINALLY I HAVE A BOARDED CERTIFIED DR WHO GOES TO THE HOSPITAL~GREAT.
SINCE 2013 I HAVE HAD A SERIOUS COMPLICATED HEALTH PROBLEM DUE TO A FAILED ROOT CANEL THAT WAS MISDIAGNOIS FOR 21 DAYS. AFTER THE SURGERY TO REMOVED THE ABCESS IN MY SINUE THE INFECTION CONTINUED TO GROW WITHIN MY HEAD BONES MAXILLA, MASTOID BONES, EARS, NOSE & THROAT. A PICC LINE WAS INSERTED & BEGAN THE IV THERAPY. AFTER 7 DAYS I WAS RELEASED TO HOME. ON THE FOLLOWING DAY I AWOKE TO A SWOLLEN ARM & DIFFICULTY IN BREATHING. I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL WHERE I HAD TO HAVE SURGERY AGAIN DUE TO THE DEEP VEINS THROMBOSIS IN MY LUNGS. FROM THERE IT GOES REAL BAD. DEATH EVENT, FAILED ORGANS, LIFE SUPPORT ETC. ON OCT 2015 I WAS HOSPITALIZED DUE TO BLEEDING INTERNALLY BECAUSE OF MY THERAPY. THAT IS WHEN I WAS GIVEN DR. VICTORIA'S NAME & NUMBER. ALL OF THE OTHER DOCTORS WERE NO GOOD. DR. VICTORIA IS VERY KNOWABLE & ALL OF MY OTHER DOCTORS LIKE HIM AS WELL. I USED TO THINK THAT A DRS FROM HAVARD OR UCLA WERE THE ONLY ONES I WANTED. BOY DID I LEARN A BIG LESSON. THEY ARE SO FULL OF THEMSELVES THAT SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS OCCUR BECAUSE OF THEM.

October 5th, 2015
Awesome Doctor.

September 22nd, 2015
Dr Victoria should be your first choice
I was unable to get my husband to go to a doctor for over 15 years. After being admitted to the hospital recently and being referred to Dr. Victoria for follow ups, my husband has now finally found HIS doctor for life. Dr Victoria spent almost 30 min with him just to listen....what a blessing! Because of Dr Victoria's compation and the super sweet and courteous staff at Soluna Family Medicine, my husband is now willing to seek treatment again to get back to full health! I am so eternally grateful for that, as I know it will prolong my husbands life while being in the excellent care of a Doctor that understands the importance of listening alongside the outstanding medical care provided. Thanks Soluna Family Medicine! You are a true blessing!!!