A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Villaflor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Villaflor, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Villaflor graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Villaflor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Villaflor MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Villaflor practice?
- Dr. Edward Villaflor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Villaflor practices Anesthesiology near Oak Lawn, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Warrenville, IL.
See Oak Lawn Anesthesiologists.