A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Von Der Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Von Der Schmidt, Neurological Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Von Der Schmidt, DVM, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Von Der Schmidt graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Von Der Schmidt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Von Der Schmidt DVM and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward Von Der Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Edward Von Der Schmidt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Von Der Schmidt practices Neurological Surgery near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Surgeons.