A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Vresilovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Vresilovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Vresilovic, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vresilovic graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vresilovic has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph Vresilovic MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Vresilovic practice?
- Dr. Edward Vresilovic has 5 office locations.
Dr. Edward Vresilovic practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Boston Surgeons.