A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Vresilovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Vresilovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Vresilovic, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vresilovic graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vresilovic has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vresilovic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan