A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Vresilovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Vresilovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vresilovic
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vresilovic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Vresilovic, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vresilovic graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vresilovic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Hospital of University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph Vresilovic MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Vresilovic practice?
- Dr. Edward Vresilovic has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edward Vresilovic practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Camp Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Camp Hill Surgeons.