A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Vresilovic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Vresilovic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vresilovic
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vresilovic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Vresilovic, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vresilovic graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vresilovic has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Hospital of University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Joseph Vresilovic MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward J. Vresilovic practice?
- Dr. Edward Vresilovic has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Vresilovic practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Orthopedic Surgeons.