A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Braun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Braun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Braun, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Braun graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Braun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Morton Plant Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Braun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 6 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Braun practice?
Dr. Edward Braun practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Family Physicians.