A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Braun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Braun is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braun
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Braun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Braun, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braun graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Braun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward W Braun MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Braun practice?
- Dr. Edward Braun has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Braun practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Family Physicians.