A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Braun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Braun is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braun
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Braun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Braun, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Braun graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Braun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward W Braun MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Braun practice?
- Dr. Edward Braun has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Braun practices Family Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Family Physicians.