A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lee is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward W Lee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Edward Lee has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edward Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City West, AZ and Prescott, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.