A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Lee is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward W Lee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Lee practice?
- Dr. Edward Lee has 7 office locations.
Dr. Edward Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Prescott, AZ and Gilbert, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.