A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Liu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Liu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Board Certified 2002
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Liu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward W Liu MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Liu practice?
- Dr. Edward Liu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Edward Liu practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean, NJ and Red Bank, NJ.
See Neptune Internists and Neptune Infectious Disease Doctors.