A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Liu is Good. Dr. Liu has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Liu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Board Certified 2002.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Liu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Edward Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Liu practice?
Dr. Edward Liu practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bank, NJ.
See Neptune Internists and Neptune Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eduardo Liu, Dr. Edison Liu, Dr. Ned Liu, Dr. Eddy Liu