A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Smith is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward William Smith DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Edward W. Smith practice?
- Dr. Edward Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Orthopedic Surgeons.