Dr. Edward Taylor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Taylor?

July 1st, 2016

Don't trust Dr. Taylor

Dr. Taylor saw me for lipoma cyst removal. During the first appointment he was confident and cordial and I felt comfortable with his knowledge and the experience he had with my ailment. Unfortunately, that all changed AFTER surgery. He gave me specific directions prior to the surgery that he changed afterwards, and when I called the surgery center to confirm the correct post-op care orders, they stated to do what he said to me prior to surgery. Dissatisfied, I called his MA (Cindy) who was rude and didn't bother to ask the doctor or look at anything, but stated to do what the doctor said before surgery. 36 hours after my surgery, I showed signs of infection and made an appointment with Dr. Taylor for the same day. Upon seeing me, he stated that he did change his orders, but it doesn't matter because the wounds look "great". He added that there was no reason my numbness or swollen leg could be due to the surgery and literally shrugged his shoulders when I asked what it could possibly be due to if not the surgery. He stated that he didn't do anything wrong. He then took me off restriction and even stated I could swim even though ALL sites dealing with post-op glue care state not to for at least five days. Luckily I didn't listen to him and sought a second opinion. Two of my wounds have opened up since and I will be receiving appropriate care from a doctor who is consistent. I do NOT recommend this doctor.

January 15th, 2014

Amazing doctor

Dr. Taylor is amazing. I was stressed. I called his office the day before surgery and he talked to me and calmed me down. He talked to me on the day of surgery both pre op and post op. He was always open and explained things very well. He saw me everyday while in hospital. He is an amazing doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

January 9th, 2014

Professionalism and demeanor was excellent. Communications style was sincere and was complete regarding the clinical, personal and social aspects of the diagnosis; and, what would be expected before and after the surgery and the follow up recovery period. Clinical and professional staff were efficient and helpful at the office and at the Millennium Surgery Center!

July 16th, 2012

He was an amazing doctor. Before during and after surgery. You can tell he really cares about his patients. I had the worse Anxietys prior to surgery he took them all away such a blessing. I would highly recomend him. You couldnt ask for a better doc.

October 9th, 2017