A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Walker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Walker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Walker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Stephen Walker MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Edward S. Walker practice?
- Dr. Edward Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Walker practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Hospice & Palliative Specialists.