A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Wallach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Wallach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Wallach, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Male Infertility
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian Diseases
- Placenta Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
- Prolonged Pregnancy
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallach graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wallach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Eliot Wallach MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Edward E. Wallach practice?
- Dr. Edward Wallach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Edward Wallach practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Columbia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.