A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Walsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Walsh, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Walsh MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward Walsh practice?
- Dr. Edward Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Edward Walsh practices Pediatric Cardiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatric Specialists.