A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Walsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Walsh, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Edward Patrick Walsh MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Walsh practice?
- Dr. Edward Walsh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Edward Walsh practices Pediatric Cardiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and Beverly, MA.
See Boston Cardiologists.