A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Edward Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Edward Walsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Edward Walsh, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Beverly Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Edward P. Walsh practice?
Dr. Edward Walsh practices Pediatric Cardiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and Beverly, MA.
See Boston Pediatric Specialists.