Dr. Edward Walworth Is this you?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

May 29th, 2008

It's been a while!

I saw Dr. Walworth previously when I had a condition known as Pilonidal Sinus. I was around 16 when this occurred and Dr. Walworth did an emergency procedure to help me (in the ER late at night). I had follow up visits with Dr. Walworth (my mother came with me, of course, I was only 16!). He was a wonderful doctor, always courteous and caring. I will remember him for a great deal of time as the man who really understood my pain!

Metastatic Melanoma