Dr. Edward Warren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Edward Warren?

Triple bypass surgery

Posted on April 2nd, 2017

Dr. Warren was fabulous. I would recommend him toan anyone.

World Class Surgeon

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

A caring physician and excellent surgeon. Had a tissue valve installed by Dr Warren 8 years ago now needing mechanical replacement. I have every confidence in his skills and look forward to having him do my repair. The receptionist Sarah is wonderful and has a sweet demanor. Dr Warrens nurse (Cathy) was accommodating and very professional. We are fortunate to have Dr Warren here.

May own him my life.

Posted on April 30th, 2014

Dr. Warren has performed 3 vascular surgeries on me in the past 3 years, each in a different blocked or restricted area. He, Cindy and the entire staff have always been very alert, knowledgeable and caring; before, during, after and in all follow-up. The care received at NPH has also been very attentive and caring.

Posted on January 3rd, 2014

This doctor and his staff were ok before surgery, but after surgery and at discharged did not even see doctor and his nurse was very rude.. At follow up appointment Dr. Warren and his nurse Cindy were very non caring. I was in pain and he said I would have to take pain med, But when i called to asked about pain meds the nurse Cindy told me not to called his office again for meds. She is a peice of work and he doesn't care once he gets his money. As a surgeon may be be good, but does no care about people and their feelings. Sara and Kathy were great.

Aorta Valve Replacement

Posted on April 2nd, 2011

I love Dr. Warren. From the word go he was right there to take care of me. He is and always will be one of my Angels is life. Even all my post-op appointments he has taken the added time to ease my concerns and fears!!

Posted on February 22nd, 2016